Operational plan by location
Lithgow City Council invites you to review the Draft 2020/21 Operational Plan (including the Budget) and Draft Fees & Charges and have your say.
Below is a summary of our programs and initiatives for 2020/21 by locality. If you would like any infrastructure, community, social or cultural event programs considered for inclusion in the 2020/21 Operational Plan, then now is the time to tell us. Copies of the Draft Operational Plan and Fees & Charges can be downloaded from the Have Your Say website. All written public submissions will be tabled with Council for consideration prior to the Council adopting the Draft Operational Plan and Fees & Charges in July.
Written public submissions close on Tuesday 23 June 2020. Submissions should be addressed to:
Lithgow City Council,
PO Box 19, Lithgow 2790.
Or to email@example.com, quoting reference number IPR17-21.
- Continuation of the Farmers Creek Shared Pathway.
- Replace the boardwalk at Lake Pillans Wetland (insurance and natural disaster contribution)
- Resealing Stephenson Street, Enfield Avenue & Clwydd Street Lane.
- Resealing of West and Second Streets in Littleton
- Demolish old Lithgow Camping Ground Toilet Block at the Glanmire.
- Upgrade Lithgow Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Gumnut Childcare Facility – upgrade outdoor play area.
- Replacement of the Lithgow Library Parapet and Awning.
- Replace the ceiling tiles in the Council Administration Centre.
- Repaint the Lithgow Centrelink building (internal & external)
- Upgrade the Union Theatre Front of House
- Construct a youth focussed pump track in Endeavour Park (dependent on grant funding)
- Construct new fencing around the javelin/discus circle Jim Monaghan Athletics Track.
- Playground upgrade to Kiddle Park in, Church Street.
- Construct Playground fencing at Hammond Park.
- Lithgow Cemetery
- Construct a Concrete footpath
- Construct a 75m retaining wall with stairs and access ramp
- Install an irrigation system
- Undertake stormwater drainage improvements.
- Lithgow Solid Waste Facility
- Construction of the Lithgow Resource Recovery Centre to increase recourse recovery and reduce waste to landfill.
- implementation of leachate management, landfill development and rehabilitation of areas filled under the new filling plan.
- JM Robson Aquatic Centre
- Install pool winch
- Replacement of equipment
- Replace pumps
- Renew filtration system on the Hydro-Play Pool (Splash Pool)
- Resealing Wolgan Street Lane, Thompson Street, Long Street, Crossing Street, Purchas Street Lane and Quarry Road
- Shade structure for Skatepark.
- Public Toilet Construction – Tweedie Park, Wallerawang
- Shade structure for Skatepark
- Lake Wallace – re-tile the amenities block
- Sealing of Ray Crescent, Clarence
- Sealing of Back Cullen Road from Portland Cullen Bullen Road to end of unsealed section.
- Commence construction of sewerage reticulation network and sewerage treatment plant for Cullen Bullen Village.
- Upgrade the playground at Merv Crane Park.
- Install a new columbarium at the Cemetery.
- Close and rehabilitate Cullen Bullen Landfill.
- Close and rehabilitate Glen Davis Landfill and construct a waste transfer station.
- Renewal and sealing of Glen Davis Road (10km)
South Bowenfels, Hartley, Rydal, Hampton, Tarana
- Repair the jetty, upgrade the playground and install a shade structure at Lake Lyell.
- Seal of Fields Road, Hartley Vale.
- Seal of Walker Street, Hartley.
- Renewal of 3.7km of Rydal Hampton Road.
- Demolition and replacement of the Hampton Transfer Station Shed.
- Construct new fencing and entryway at Hartley Cemetery.
- Develop a Traffic Study for the Marrangaroo Urban Release Area.
- Install a shade structure over the park in Marrangaroo Fields.